We, Radnor Baptist Church are dedicated to the advancement of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ in individual lives and throughout the world.
We seek to attain this through the public worship of God, consistent Christian living by its members, personal evangelism, continual missionary endeavor, and Christian edification.
Statement of Faith
1. Jesus Christ: We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, who is fully God and fully man in one person for eternity.
2. The Bible: We believe in the supreme authority of the Bible and its complete sufficiency to guide our lives in faith and practice.
3. The believer: We believe in the priesthood of the believer ( 1 Peter 2:9), which indicates that each believer has the ability to approach God and hear from Him as an individual and not through any church office.
4. Salvation: We believe that salvation is a free gift of God obtained by grace through personal faith in Jesus Christ and of no works done by ourselves. This is an eternally secure salvation that provides for us the only means of access to God the Father.
5. Baptism: We believe that all who accept Christ as their Lord and Savior are to be baptized by immersion, when physically possible, before the church as a symbolic statement of their spiritual death to self and their new life in Jesus Christ.
6. Autonomy: We believe in the complete independence of the local church while maintaining an associated fellowship with other churches of like faith and message.
7. Unity: We believe that there should be a spiritual unity among all believers, for which Christ prayed. Unity in the essentials, liberty in non-essentials and love in all.
8. Missions: We believe it is our responsibility to support a world-wide program that's committed to missions and evangelism in obedience with the Great Commission.
9. End-Times: God, in His own time and in His own way, will bring the world to its appropriate end. According to his promise, Jesus Christ will return personally and visibly in glory to the earth; the dead will be raised; and Christ will judge all men in righteousness.
10.Leadership: Only a member in good standing and living with accordance with 1 Timothy 3:2-13 shall be considered for leadership positions.